Ganpat Vidyanagar is an up coming hi-tech education campus near Kherva, 15 Km away from MEHSANA. Mehsana is a fast growing industrial city of North Gujarat with rapidly growing industries in the lines of milk, Milk products, Pharma, Industrial Tools, Natural Gas and allied manufacturing Units. It has grown to commercial, Industrial and education seat of North Gujarat.
The Campus is being developed by Mehsana District Education Foundation, a highly progressive trust dedicated to the cause of imparting quality technical and professional education in North Gujarat region. Shri Anilbhai Patel, an eminent industrialist and a visionary educationalist, with his diligent group of trustees, is leading this mission.
The Ganpat Vidyanagar Campus is spread over about 300 acres of land on Mehsana-Gandhinagar highway. The trust has already completed constructing of engineering and pharmacy colleges and hostels on the campus in its first phase of development.
With the best infrastructure facilities, including well-furnished hostels for both boys and girls and greening inside, the campus provides an excellent learning Environment. Connectivity with Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Mehsana is ensured by regular bus services.
- U. V. Patel College of Engineering (Degree Engineering Courses)
- Shree S. K. Patel College of Pharmaceutical Education & Research( B.Pharm, M.Pharm Degree Course)
- B. S. Patel Polytechnic College (Hi-tech Diploma Engineering Courses)
- V. M. Patel Institute of Management (M.B.A. Courses)
- V. M. Patel College of Management Studies (B.B.A., B.A, B.Com. Courses)
- Acharya Motibhai Patel Institute of Computer Studies (M.C.A./P.G.D.C.A. Courses)
- Acharya Motibhai Patel Institute of Computer Studies (B.C.A.Courses)
- Center for Management Studies (GNU-CMS)
- Mehsana Urban Institute of Sciences (M.SC. Courses)
- Department of Education (B.Ed., M.Ed.,M.Phil, Ph.D. Courses)
- Smt Manjulaben Ganpatbhai Patel Sainik School for Girls