- To provide formal educational programmes leading to Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral Degrees in Oil & Gas Technology and allied areas.
- To develop and evolve new diploma programmes in response to the needs of the industry.
- To provide certificate programmes that serve the on-going needs of practicing professionals for continuing education in the frontiers of oil, gas and petrochemical technology.
- To operate as an educational and research hub that interconnects with regional and international practitioners in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries and with international partners in education.
- To provide transparent, speedy, result-oriented and student-centered e-governance.
- To manage the content, design and continuous innovation of its programme offering in a manner that earns the accreditation of international status.
- The mission of PCT is to provide a broad range of career-oriented educational programs with the goal of producing innovative, creative graduates who are well prepared for their chosen careers in a global society.