Admissions to Programmes
The admission procedure for all Ganpat University Institude of Technology programmes(GNU-IOT) is normally carried out in the months of June-July, every year.At GNUIOT, admissions are given on merit basis. The admission dates are announced in major Gujarati and English daily and also on the IOT website. To know more about each of the GNUIOT programme admission procedure, click on appropriate links in the Dilpoma sections of this page.
- The eligibility criteria for admission to the Semester I, who has passed SSC examination from reputed school/board, eligibility for the Semester III lateral entry for I.T.I. Holders and rules laid down by admission committee for professional diploma courses (ACPDC) of Gujarat State. Eligibility for the Semester VII lateral entry for Diploma Holders, of Integrated/Dual Degree Diploma-B.Tech course of engineering & technology and rules laid down by admission committee for professional courses (ACPC) of Gujarat State.
- Candidate has to follow the ACPDC admission guidelines web-link:-http://www.acpdc.in/First_Year/Admission_Rules_2014-15.pdf.
- Admission procedure is as per the norms and rules defined by Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses (Technical), Govt. of Gujarat.
- Admissions are purely on merit bases.
- No Donation or Capitation fee is accepted for any Admission. Admission will be as per the rules decided by Govt. of Gujarat.According to it, 75% seats will be filled by ACPDC and 25% seats will be filled by Institute under management/NRI quota.
You can call:Mo-9879515272,9714161771,9898477138,02762-226301