A career as an automobile engineer is for people who are driven and passionate about cars. They must have considerable understanding and interest in mechanics, electronics, and mathematics as these are vital skills required for this career path. Automobile engineers must be organized individuals who are able to work in a methodical manner.
Automobile engineers generally tend to specialize in a particular area. The most common areas of specialization include exhaust systems, engines and structural designs. No matter what an engineer decides to specialize in, he or she is almost always required to work on all three aspects of the automobile engineering process; research, designing as well as testing.
In the USA, the Midwest is the best place to be an automobile engineer because of the concentration of automobile manufacturing firms in the region. In Europe, Germany is the leading automobile manufacturer.
There is a large demand for automobile engineers in Japan, South Korea, China and India.
More specifically in India, the Maharashtra province offers the most jobs as well as the highest level of salary in this field. The city of Bangalore is also a good place to be an automobile engineer within India.
- Provide opportunities to students to develop oral and written communication skills.
- Offer contemporary grounding to expand professional responsibilities and ethics through continuous guidance.
- Enrich students with technical fundamentals in areas related to Automobile systems to meet needs of society.
- Familiarize and impart practical environment and tools of advanced design, production and automation techniques to convene industrial demands.
- Develop creativity, decision making skills and innovativeness by engaging students in real time engineering issues.